Home Builder Creating Great Living Space Homes….
New Home Builder, Cedar Valley Row Homes; the home that offers many advantages over single family detached homes including responsible land use, lower property taxes, lower maintenance cost, and lower purchase price!
Our row homes also offer many advantages over your standard townhouse including no strata fees, larger living space, private fenced off yard, double garage, double driveway, separate basement entry and no restrictions on rentals, pets, age, or landscaping.
If you are looking to buy a home that is more affordable than a single family detached home but can not stomach dealing and paying strata, a home built by Cedar Valley Row Homes, a local home builder is your answer!
Comparing a Row Home to Town Home!
- Row Homes are Fee Simple ownership without a Strata Corporation. When an individual owns a Row Home, he or she also owns the land that the home sits on.
- With a Row Home, you save huge money by not having to pay monthly/annual Strata fees. The savings can be put toward your mortgage payments.
- There are no restrictions on renting, age, pets, or landscaping. You have the freedom to enjoy your property, your investment.
- Row Homes are larger than your standard Townhouse. This translates not only into more space but is also a more affordable price per square foot. Home Builder Cedar Valley Row Homes are priced between $250/$260 per square Foot.
Town Homes – Townhouse
- Owners of Town Homes, or sometimes known as a townhouse, do not own the land on which their unit sits. Instead, they own a percentage of the Strata Corporation. There is no land appreciation on a Town Home property.
- Paying Strata Fees adds to your monthly expenses and limits the extra you can pay towards your mortgage.
- Many Strata Corporations are mismanaged and at times, owners are asked for huge lump sum payments when major repairs are needed.
- Strata means restrictions on renting, age, pets, and landscaping. Sometimes Strata Corporations start out with no restrictions, but more times than not, that drastically changes and new rules can affect your freedom to enjoy your property.
- A town house can cost over $300 per square foot.